GENERAL USE OF THE SITE
1 The site is provided to you by The Uni Express and intended for use primarily by The Uni Express customers and other students over the age of 18.
2. Any person who accesses and uses the site accepts they are legally bound by the Terms. We suggest that you take the time to read over the Terms as they regulate and govern your use of the site.
3. All of our featured partners within the site offering discounted services or goods to The Uni Express reserve the right to refuse the discount/promotion at any time.
4. Students will be required to produce their NUS card and/or valid proof of age in person to the business prior to entering their premises.
5. You may not copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, print, license, create work based on, transfer, or sell any information, products or services or any graphics obtained from this Web Site.
6. This material on the website is either owned by, or licensed to, www.theuniexpress.com. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, colour scheme, appearance and all graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited.
7. The content of the pages of the site is for information purposes only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
8. The site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of The Uni Express and The Uni Express is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Uni Express is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. The site is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not always imply endorsement by The Uni Express of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
9. As a condition of your use of the site, you warrant to The Uni Express that you will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the site in any manner which could damage, disable, burden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the site.
USE OF THE SITE
10. Your use of any information or on the site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any of the services or information available through the site meets your own requirements.
11. The Uni Express does not guarantee the accuracy of any information or endorse any of the services or companies advertised on our site. Nor will we be responsible for the completeness of any information on our website.
12. The Uni Express will under no circumstances be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on, or use of information from the site.
13. Times advertised on the site are subject to change. Please ask the driver for exact details if you are unsure.
14. Refunds can only be granted before up to 24hours before the specified date and time of an event. Requests for refunds after an event has happened will not be valid.
15. In the rare case of an event being cancelled The Uni Express will guarantee a full refund for any tickets purchased.
16. The Uni Express reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under the site is offered. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
17. All contents of the site, including graphics and logos are copyright. The names of companies and products/services mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
18. The Uni Express is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We undertake to keep all your personal information confidential and will never sell, share or otherwise transfer your personal information to any third parties without your express permission, unless required to do so by law.
19. All details are kept on The Uni Express database. The information will only be used for:
a) adding you to The Uni Express mailing list and/or
b) sending you promotional material from time to time.
We will never pass on your contact details to other members registered with us without your express permission.